For Your Added Convenience
From floor plans and service forms to images and logos, you can find it all here. Still have questions about the planning process? Give us a call at 763.569.6300.
Convention Services Form 2017
Convention Services Form 2018
Daytime Food & Beverage Event Planning
Evening Food & Beverage Event Planning
Floor Plan Comparison Chart
Room Comparison Chart
Rules and Regulations
Tradition of Sustainability
Earle Brown Meeting Packages
Pick Your Package
Earle Brown Heritage Center offers two packages at an exceptional value to accommodate your hospitality, catering and technology needs.
Complete Meeting Package
Few venues can compete with the amenities offered by Earle Brown Heritage Center. We can comfortably fulfill the technology, capacity and quality criteria of your event requirements while capturing and keeping your audience’s attention. The Complete Meeting Package is our deluxe package option, which includes your general session and breakout rooms, along with audio-visual services, customized menu package and beverage service.
Call us at 763.569.6300 to discuss questions related to our meeting packages or to learn more about our audio-visual service upgrades.
Our Heritage Plan is an exclusive meal plan perfectly designed to complement any meeting or event. The chefs at the Earle Brown Heritage Center are renowned for their outstanding, creative cuisine. Whether your meeting is big or small, count on Earle Brown Heritage Center to provide unmatched service, with dining options scaled to meet your needs. If your guests prefer a warm, tender roast or a fresh tossed salad with ingredients from local family farms, you can rest assured they will enjoy a great meal in a stately setting.
Questions about availability or pricing? Contact Us
The Earle Brown Difference
As one of the Twin Cities’ premier meetings and event venues, the Earle Brown Heritage Center offers:
- Over 40,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space
- On-site catering department offers delicious options for 20 or 2,000 guests
- On-site audio-visual department
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free on-site parking
- Easy freeway access from I-94/694 or Highway 100
- Experienced conference coordinator to assist with every detail of your function
- Friendly reception desk available for directions, send/receive faxes and deliveries
- On-site conference center business hub with copier and fax
- 1,800 hotel rooms in every price range within five minutes of Earle Brown Heritage Center, including enclosed walkway to Embassy Suites